Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arriving in Germany

So after many months of waiting I finally made it to Germany!!!  I flew into Frankfurt and this is what I saw....

Everything here is so beautiful and the buildings are so old with great designs.


After leaving the airport we headed south to our new home of Schweinfurt. But along the way there were some beautiful sights to see that looked like this....


Until we finally arrived in Schweinfurt.... our new home...






There will be more pictures after this weekend since we plan on checking out some local sights and Warzburg right down the road and when I get my house into shape I will get lots of pictures posted for you to see....


Until then I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie for creating htis blog! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela!
    I'm a follower of your Mom's blog and just read her post about you and your family moving to Germany so I thought I'd stop by and say Hello and WELCOME to blogland! What a wonderful adventure this will be and I can only imagine the wonderful places you will see and photograph. This is a wonderful way to share with your family and friends what you see and experience...HAVE FUN!!!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete